my only talent is not being in a relationship
1. Take responsibility for your actions.
2. Take time away from it all for 24 hours, if possible, and just be in your feelings. If you need to cry. Cry. We wouldn’t be able to cry if we weren’t supposed too. It’s society that says crying is weak. No. Crying is not weakness. Crying shows that you’ve accepted the pain and you’re moving through it like a fucking boss. So if you’re sobbing into your friends shoulder good. You’re my hero.
3. Some days you’ll feel amazing. Other day’s you’ll get reminded of a memory and wanna just break down. Keep crying if you have to.
4. Go on with your life. Do not let heartache forge a hole into your being. You can be sad, but doing day-to-day things will help get your mind out of being fixated.
5. When you’ve cried every single fucking tear sit back and think about the situation. Find the pattern. There will be obvious patterns, but find them. You need to be able to recognize these patterns in the future and understand them when you see them.
6. Continue to take responsibility for your actions. Heartache turns you into a very vulnerable person for a while. Seek positive ways to repair your psyche. Eating well, sleeping, mental heath exercises. These will provide long term benefits to heal your heart. No judgment here, but a rebound is not going to replace the pain for very long.
7. Get up every single day and look good for you.
8. Remember that its better to know what you want—rather than go into the world knowing what you don’t want.
9. Make those choices your mantra.
10. Go on with cho bad self. <3